The New WooCommerce Alternative
Finally there exists an alternative ecommerce solution for Wordpress that overcomes the slowness and speed limitations of WooCommerce. Modern solutions use React + Nextjs to create a Jamstack solution with fast responsive pages that keep your customers on your site and increase conversions.
- Have full control of the site to modify it and to integrate other systems
- Work with large catalogs and set pricing per customer group or customer or per currency
- Need Punchout Integration to be ready when your buyers require you to be integrated to their procurement systems?
- Do you plan to Aggregate other Suppliers to increase sales? Existing marketplace plugins for WooCommerce just don’t work.
And you can continue to use Wordpress for the content pages, blog and home page of your site that you can easily self manage.
« Start with a Modern solution to build an eCommerce site or Custom Marketplace that delivers better performance! »
Are you looking for an All-in-One eCommerce solution that grows with you and connects with WordPress?
You can now benefit from all the capabilities offered by both solutions for a unique experience for your team and your customers. Combining the open-source WordPress CMS with the powerful Avetti Commerce Front-End combined with the Avetti Commerce SaaS Service will enable you to create an e-commerce site with a professional design and advanced features, easily managing both content and products and integrating various payment and shipping options. With Full Front-End Source Code Access You have the ability to create a custom shopping experience and integrate other best of breed solutions using Avetti’s Composable Commerce capabilities.
- Ease of Use: WordPress is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it accessible to users with little to no technical experience.
- Customizable: WordPress offers a wide range of themes and plugins that allow users to customize the look and functionality of their website.
- Search Engine Friendly: WordPress is optimized for search engines, making it easier for your website to rank well in search engine results.
- Mobile-Friendly: Many WordPress themes are mobile-responsive, which means they automatically adjust to fit the size of the device they are being viewed on.
- Multilingual: WordPress offers built-in support for multiple languages and can easily be translated into any language.
- Customizable: The platform allows businesses to create a unique and fully-branded online store or custom marketplace.
- Flexible: Start small with a platform that can scale as your business grows from SME level to Enterprise.
- Scalable: The platform can handle large amounts of traffic and transactions, making it suitable for businesses of all sizes.
- Comprehensive: The platform includes a wide range of built-in features, including inventory management, customer management, and shipping and tax calculation.
- Powerful: The platform has hundreds of features and integrations.
- SEO Friendly: Platform allows configuring SEO friendly URL, metadata and other SEO-friendly features.